THE SIX COMMON REASONS FOR PREARRANGING FUNERALS:
Today, more individuals and families are making the decision to prearrange their funerals than ever before. Because of the factors such as inflation, fewer extended family members living close by, and other changes in our society, planning your own funeral can make a lot of sense. In a recent survey, these were the most common reasons people gave for prearranging their own funerals:
- Lets your wishes be known.
- Reduces stress for friends and family at an already emotional time.
- Saves money.
- Investing in a prepaid funeral plan today will help you avoid economic conditions that will occur in the future.
- Shows your family that you care.
- Relieves your loved ones of the financial responsibility